DutchDT

• New Player
    • View Profile
on: February 23, 2019, 05:17:56 PM
Minecraft username: DutchDT
Lenght of ban: At this time permanent
Reason: Offical reason Toxic beheavior
Ive been banned three times before,
The first two were by isaac and (unknown) for the nicknames, which in after sight i do agree with. (Which is why i dont have permissions to the command, which sucks for me, but excualy a good solution). These were both a day if im correct.
The third ban I was banned by Liz (msbggem) for Toxic behaviour (harrasment) towards a person which i do NOT agree with. Also i was explained to that the nickname PickieFuckingPie a reason was for this ban. This ban was a 2 days.

The Perm ban was also done by Liz (msbggem). For the reason that i drew penis on my roof which you could see (if you knew it and zoomed in) from the /dynmap.
First of all, i dont think this point should be bannable because its a 'funny' joke. Its not a swastika, its no racial slur or anything like that shit.
Secondly, Liz (msbggem) told me to bring it down in 10 min when online otherwise i would be banned for Toxic beheavior. So mabye this part is a bit imature on me (which it is), but i didnt agree with someone from the last time i was banned.
And now this someone (in my mind), who hasnt been admin for over a week, tells me (like a dictator) to destroy it or be banned. I felt like this was simply not fair and ignored the person which banned me after the 10 min. It was imature but in my mind it was not fair.

Summary: I agree with the first two bans, not the last two.

I do enjoy the server alot, which mabye i should say a bit more, ive been online for over 9 months and got to know and like people,
so i would find it very sad if i would be banned permantly.

DutchDT

JohntheFancy

• New Player
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 07:41:06 AM
  I think banning you for that was a bit much. I honestly feel Liz (msbggem) is trying to flex her admin powers a bit. I am probably not the only one who thinks this either. I do hope the look at your appeal and unban you.
Как зомби за жигули

barty

• Board Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 01:27:10 PM
Minecraft username: DutchDT
Lenght of ban: At this time permanent
Reason: Offical reason Toxic beheavior
Ive been banned three times before,
The first two were by isaac and (unknown) for the nicknames, which in after sight i do agree with. (Which is why i dont have permissions to the command, which sucks for me, but excualy a good solution). These were both a day if im correct.
The third ban I was banned by Liz (msbggem) for Toxic behaviour (harrasment) towards a person which i do NOT agree with. Also i was explained to that the nickname PickieFuckingPie a reason was for this ban. This ban was a 2 days.

The Perm ban was also done by Liz (msbggem). For the reason that i drew penis on my roof which you could see (if you knew it and zoomed in) from the /dynmap.
First of all, i dont think this point should be bannable because its a 'funny' joke. Its not a swastika, its no racial slur or anything like that shit.
Secondly, Liz (msbggem) told me to bring it down in 10 min when online otherwise i would be banned for Toxic beheavior. So mabye this part is a bit imature on me (which it is), but i didnt agree with someone from the last time i was banned.
And now this someone (in my mind), who hasnt been admin for over a week, tells me (like a dictator) to destroy it or be banned. I felt like this was simply not fair and ignored the person which banned me after the 10 min. It was imature but in my mind it was not fair.

Summary: I agree with the first two bans, not the last two.

I do enjoy the server alot, which mabye i should say a bit more, ive been online for over 9 months and got to know and like people,
so i would find it very sad if i would be banned permantly.

DutchDT

Unbanned.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 01:28:50 PM by barty »