Barty Realms

bug, donator hat glitch, cant be removed

EndersFury347

• New Player
    • View Profile
on: March 12, 2019, 12:57:58 AM
Subject: [BUG] description of bug: visual dupe glitch, cant remove emji hats, and after removing them, cant put them back on. it just get put in my invetory

1. Your MineCraft Username: EndersFury347
2. What happened: i put on a emoji hat, and i accidently equiped my helment, it gave me all the effects from the helment, then it wouldnt allow me to take off the hat, until after i relog, then when i try to put another hat on, the item gets put into my invetory and is a real item, i cant remove it or place it.
3. What the bug caused you to lose: time and patience trying to remove the hat, then more time and frustration, bc i cant equip another hat
4. Any pictures of the bug:

barty

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 04:25:01 PM
Subject: [BUG] description of bug: visual dupe glitch, cant remove emji hats, and after removing them, cant put them back on. it just get put in my invetory

1. Your MineCraft Username: EndersFury347
2. What happened: i put on a emoji hat, and i accidently equiped my helment, it gave me all the effects from the helment, then it wouldnt allow me to take off the hat, until after i relog, then when i try to put another hat on, the item gets put into my invetory and is a real item, i cant remove it or place it.
3. What the bug caused you to lose: time and patience trying to remove the hat, then more time and frustration, bc i cant equip another hat
4. Any pictures of the bug:

Did resetting your cosmetics not work?