Barty Realms

moderator application

Chaffinlady

• New Player
    • View Profile
on: March 31, 2019, 10:40:05 PM
Subject: Staff Application For Chaffinlady
 1. What is your Minecraft username?: Discord name? Nickname on the server? Minecraft username is Chaffinlady, discord name is just tiff.#8661 and my nickname on the server is Chaffinlady
2. How old are you?: I am 16
3. How much playtime do you have on the server?: just about 4 hours
4. Do you have any experience in being a staff member of another Minecraft server in the past?: yes, a couple servers
5. What have you done to positively impact the server?: I haven't met many people yet but I try my best to spread positive vibes and help throughout the server. If anyone were to come to me for help, id gladly do so!
6. Why do you think you are good for this role?: I love helping people and making sure they have an overall great experience in the things they are trying out. I love meeting new people and seeing others have a great time. Im willing to do so much for someone just to make sure they enjoy themselves.
7. What timezone are you in? Country?: I am in EST timeszone, I live in the US.
8. Explain a situation where you had to help someone out on the server.: I havent had many experiences with too many people but if someone were to need help, id do my absolute best to solve the situation!
9. Will you abuse your powers?: Not at all!
10. Why do you want to become a moderator?: I want to help new people enjoy their experience on the server and make it easy for them to get started. I want others to be positive and happy with the new people they will meet everyday. I overall want to make the server a place where people can go to have fun!
11. How active will you be? (hrs per day or per week): Mostly everyday of the week for about 3-4 hours.

Faynman

• Trial Moderator
  • New Player
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 01:37:28 PM
-1, you haven't been online since making this application 2 weeks ago.

zyn4

• New Player
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 10:16:15 PM
-1, you've been inactive for 15+ days after creating the application, and you had little playtime, maybe if I got to know you better I'd change my opinion to a +1