Barty Realms

Farewell

MrCactus

• New Player
  • Cactus for cactus
    • View Profile
on: May 02, 2019, 06:33:43 PM
I join 05/12/18 and played for about 3 months straight it's been fun but now I am bored of MC so I have moved all of my good loot into a vault behind an Irish barrel good luck finding it it's in the wilderness

Over the months I have never been muted kicked or banned but no one is clean and I must admit I do have a home in the parkour but I never abused it because that is stupid

And to all the lovely people I met over the months and all of the good times I have had on the server will never leave me but these can only be down to the community I wish you all good luck in 1.14

Thank you especially to Dage puppylover qisk Isaac Liz Lizz Barry fayn zev popebuilder red Barty relaxer baldboi ren ducth momma jaded Aussie mikeh and the rest of you lovely ladies and gents

I want you all to know I love the server but I just can't be asked to  play MC and GCSEs mainly

Jevil blew up the highway

Faynman

• Administrator
  • New Player
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 12:05:07 AM
You will be missed, but the server will be here and hopefully in 1.14 in time for your lovely 3 month Summer holiday :)

barty

• Board Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 07:35:37 PM
Good luck with your GCSEs! Hope to see you come back someday on the 1.14 server.