Barty Realms

My friends & I ban appeal

Robbsta

• New Player
    • View Profile
on: May 14, 2019, 05:46:30 PM
Subject: I've been playing with my friends on the same IP address for a few days now, mainly it has just been me and Olympicene (_heimdall) playing but my third friend joined for a short while. Out of no where we got banned for having alts which I proved that I didn't because we were both playing at the same time, and also I got banned for a anti-afk script or something like that which I don't have, I have a switch where I can auto-reconnect if I get disconnected which I DID NOT abuse, when I went off I went off for good, I didn't let my client run and let it auto-relogin. Even when the moderator Fehn asked me if I could turn it off I did for him and continued to play. I think getting banned with little information and by just simply playing on this server is out of line, and we want to continue to play on this server, I will follow any direction in order to get unbanned.

1. Minecraft Username: Robbsta - Olympicene (_heimdall)

2. Ban Length: Permanent

3. Why do you think you were banned in error: Moderator assumed I had a script that made me stay online which I don't, all I have is an auto-rejoin script which I turned off once the mod asked me. I was not afk'ing, abusing, or threatening the system. I don't see the point in banning innocent players that actually want to enjoy the server.

msbggem

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 09:56:33 AM
You were banned based on a) the auto-rejoin you ADMITTED to having and we have evidence of you using (rule 10 no-anti afk) and b) no alts (rule 7) after you said you didn't know who the third account was. If you now say it was a 3rd friend, why did you say you didn't know before when a Mod asked you?

We will review your appeal and let you know.

Robbsta

• New Player
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 11:20:53 AM
I'll take off all the mods that I have, I didn't realize that it was against server regulations. I didn't know my third friend Falconis was playing until after we all got banned, Falconis already sent you an email about it. We are 3 different people on different computers not alternate accounts. I will abide by all the rules and regulations if we can play again on the server, we really have been enjoying it, and I'm sorry if I caused any disruption in the server.

msbggem

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 10:02:28 AM
We've discussed and your bans will be lifted tomorrw at the reset. Any more use of the auto-rejoin will result in your being banned permanently. If you have anymore friends connecting from your IP, drop a note to staff so we can record it and not suspect more Alts.