Barty Realms

Staff Application for jonaht2000

jonaht2000

• New Player
    • View Profile
on: May 16, 2019, 11:58:21 PM
1. What is your Minecraft username? Discord name? Nickname on the server?
My username is jonaht2000, Treevenant#1552 in discord, and I go by Jonah.

2. How old are you?
19 years old

3. How much playtime do you have on the server?
6 days

4. Do you have any experience in being a staff member of another Minecraft server in the past?
I was a mod on a server back in 1.8. After fulfilling that role for a few months, I decided to take a break going into high school.

5. What have you done to positively impact the server?
I love welcoming new players, I'll answer any questions I know the answer to, and I think most importantly I've been trying to keep the chat active keep new members wanting to come back to get a more active player base going.

6. Why do you think you are good for this role?
Personally, I think I'm a good fit for the role of moderator just because I have good knowledge of the commands if anyone has questions about that, as well as I'm really determined to get this community active and as excited as I am about 1.14!

7. What timezone are you in? Country?
EST, United States

8. Explain a situation where you had to help someone out on the server.
One time that sticks out to me is when someone asked about mcmmo salvaging, in which I was able to walk them through how you level up salvaging through fishing and repair, and furthermore how it's calculated.

9. Will you abuse your powers?
No, I will not.

10. Why do you want to become a moderator?
Honestly, being part of this tight-knit community on BartyRealms has just been a lot of fun and I just felt like I could do more. I really enjoy Minecraft Towny servers and the level of community that it brings along with it. I enjoy helping out when I can, and being a moderator would not only allow me to make sure everyone's having a good time but also able to make sure there isn't any toxicity and help with griefing issues.

11. How active will you be? (hrs per day or per week)
I'm going into summer break within the following weeks so I could spend anywhere between 1-3 hours a day.

EthanThePro

• New Player
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 11:25:35 PM
+1 would love to see you as staff. Been a consistently solid player since I have joined.