[ACCEPTED] Captinchronic154's Staff Application

Captinchronic154

• Recruit
  • New Player
    • View Profile
on: February 08, 2019, 04:38:47 PM
1. What is your Minecraft username? Captinchronic154

2. How old are you? I am 18 years old.

3. How much playtime do you have on the server?  My total playtime for the server has been 9 days, 23 hours.

4. Do you have any experience in being a staff member of another Minecraft server in the past? I do not have any experience of being a staff in another server. I do have a good idea of the duties of being a staff though.

5. What have you done to positively impact the server? I try to welcome new players who join the server, I help answer any questions I know. I will help new players by asking if they would like to join my town to get set on their feet. I would let them use the farms, spawners and a place to stay.

7. What timezone are you in? Eastern Standard Time (Canada)

8. Explain a situation where you had to help someone out on the server. Last night I have spent about 4 hours building a little shop market area for a player. I remember seeing this person ask all day for someone to help him build. So I decided I would lend him a hand.

9. Will you abuse your powers? No, I will not abuse my powers.

10. Why do you want to become a moderator? I want to become a moderator because I can be around a various times to moderate. I have a good ammount of knowledge for the questions people ask most frequently. i would also like to simply contribute to the staff team. Also Mommalinda has recommended me to apply for becomming a moderator.

11. How active will you be? I am on everyday of the week for the most part. I would say I'm on for about 8-12 hours a day

Hope to hear from you soon
-Captinchronic154
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 03:07:30 PM by Isaac »

Isaac

• Senior Moderator
  • New Player
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 03:08:19 PM
Accepted. Congrats and welcome to the Barty Realms, inform Barty or me of your discord name.