What is Jobs?
Jobs is the primary source of income on the server. There are currently five jobs that you can join: Lumberjack, Miner, Digger, Farmer, and Fisherman. At the start, you can only be in one job at a time. Each job can be levelled up to level ten. As you level up your job, you will earn more money according to the following formula: income = jobLevel * baseIncome. It takes about twelve hours of doing a job at maximum efficiency to get it to level ten. All of the jobs were balanced and tested heavily to ensure that they make relatively the same amount of money per hour. The entire economy and all of the server prices have been designed around how much you make per hour in Jobs. There is no penalty for switching jobs.
Section 1: List of Commands
- /jobs browse - Browse the available jobs menu
- /jobs join [job] - Join a job
- /jobs leave [job] - Leave a job
- /jobs leaveall - Leave all of your jobs
- /jobs stats [job] - Check your progess and level in a job
- /jobs info [job] - See how much you earn from performing each action in a job